Request a Quote
From squares to sheets, we’ve got it covered.
From a single cut to thousands of cuts, we handle all your metal needs, no matter how many cuts you require. We’ll cut your metal to any length – exactly to your specifications. Our trained and experienced staff will work with you to understand your requirements and provide you with the right cutting solution. Our fast and reliable cutting services guarantee you’ll get the metal you need, when you need it.
- Save time and money. Our production cutting saws increase your productivity and decrease your costs.
- No Minimum Order. It doesn’t matter if you need a small piece or a hundred, we’ll cut your metal to size.
- Cut-to-size. There’s no limit to size or quantity. Cuts can be just inches long, if that’s what you need.
- Cut while you wait. Metal is cut quickly while you wait
A good finish requires effective preparation. Our shot blasting line removes rust and scale quickly and efficiently, delivering a high quality surface preparation which is ready for future treatment.
We operate two shot blasting lines, to offer a high degree flexibility for our customers. We have the capability to work with product with a thickness of just 8mm, right through to large scale steel sections measuring up to 18,000 mm in length.
Our water-based primer is fast-drying, ensuring that we can process your steel quickly. The process delivers temporary protection against corrosion for steel constructions and cast iron.
We can deliver your product unpainted (shot blast only), or finish it in a choice of red or grey.
- Max length: 18,000 mm
- Min length: 2,500 mm
- Max profile width: 1,500 mm
- Max profile height: 500 mm Min thickness: 8 mm
If you want a high-quality drilling solution then our advanced machines are the solution. Drilling is available on both the horizontal and vertical plane of long products in one pass. Whilst holes are being tapped, milled or countersunk. Material can also be cut/mitre cut to length as part of the same process. This integration of processes reduces overall costs and lead times to delivery. We can put a wide range of holes in your steels from 12mm to a 50mm hole.